Information We Collect
The information we may collect includes, but is not limited to:
- Your contact information, including your first name, last name, phone number and email address, provided by you to register to receive our newsletters, company related updates, promotions, and materials from us;
- Your transaction history relating to the use of our products and services;
- Information regarding your browser and other technical specifications required to use our Site;
- Computer data or files, often called “cookies” which may be sent by your web browser and stored on an individual computer to allow our server to “recognize” you through the navigation of the website and for us to credit your account for various online transactions. Cookies, by themselves, do not tell us your e-mail address or other personally identifiable information. However, once you choose to furnish the site with personally identifiable information, this information may be linked to the data stored in the cookie;
- Computer data files, often called “web beacons” that are collected from emails or links on third-party sites that allow our server to evaluate the popularity of those links or the information contained in emails or on third-party sites; and
- Your IP address to measure our website traffic and to help provide a more personalized experience for you on our website.
Children Under the Age of 13
This site and system is not designed for children and we do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of thirteen.
How We Use the Information
We collect information about you in order to provide you with products and services and also collect information that is necessary for the system to work properly. We use personal and non-personal information about our users for a variety of purposes including but not limited to:
- Allowing you to receive information from us regarding our products and services;
- Tracking information about your visits to our site or use of the system to allow us to provide better service;
- Using certain online preferences in the aggregate across all users to evaluate the System and develop additional products and services to offer;
- Sending or initiating direct marketing programs, such as newsletters or information about new products or services we are offering;
- Contacting you regarding an inquiry on the System you have initiated;
- Using content from social media platforms where you discuss our products or use a hashtag related to our products;
- Providing information about your usage or preferences to our third-party vendors and providers; and
We will not share your information with third parties to directly market their products to you. We may share this information with any subsidiaries, licensees, suppliers, distributors, affiliates, assigns, successors, or other related entities and their respective owners. We may disclose and use your information in special circumstances where we believe in good faith that such disclosures: (a) are required by law, including, for example, to comply with a court order or subpoena; or (b) will help to enforce our Legal Terms and Conditions; protect your safety or security, including the safety and security of property that belongs to you; and/or, protect the safety and security of our website, Spoon Optional, and/or third parties, including the safety and security of property that belongs to Spoon Optional or third parties.
How We Share Information
We may hire agents and contractors to perform services on our behalf including, without limitation, facilitating some aspects of our website, sending e-mail to you, and handling our billings, processing and collecting payments, collections and renewals. These other companies may be supplied with, or have access to, your personally identifiable information for the purpose of providing these services to us or on our behalf. Agents and contractors of Spoon Optional who have access to personally identifiable information are required to protect this information in a manner that is consistent with this Privacy Notice by, for example, not using the information for any purpose other than to carry out the services they are performing for Spoon Optional and as otherwise required by law.
The Spoon Optional website may contain links to other sites whose information practices may be different than ours. Spoon Optional is not responsible or liable for the information collection practices or content of such linked sites. Visitors should consult the other sites’ privacy notices, as we have no control over information that is submitted to, or collected by, third parties.
- You may have your contact information removed from our marketing lists to inform users of new or relevant products, services and special offers by clicking on the unsubscribe link in any communication received from us or by emailing us.
- You may limit the collection of “cookies” through your browser settings. However, this may disable our ability to provide you with the most relevant products or information regarding the System: and
- You may limit the ability of Google Analytics to track your online activity as outlined in the “Behavioral Advertising” section.
We maintain administrative, physical and technical safeguards for all user information collected in our system. The personally identifiable information that we collect about you is stored in limited access servers, password protected and accessible by only a limited number of our personnel. We will maintain additional safeguards to protect the security of your personally identifiable information. Although we take these measures to protect the security of your information, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable and we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us. You transmit such information at your own risk and agree that Spoon Optional will not be liable for any damages or injury that may result from unauthorized access to, or use of, your information.
How to Contact Us
12620 Hilloway Road
Minnetonka, MN 55305